Download Forms




The most commonly used forms for student loans repayment options are found here. Download and print the appropriate form(s) and send them to your student loan holder. If you would like to speak to one of our representatives to discuss which form may be right for you, please visit our contact us page for more information.



Forbearance forms:

Deferment Requests:

Cancellation, Discharge, and Forgiveness Forms:

Nelnet Total and Permanent Disability Servicer

1-888-303-7817 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)

Email Nelnet at

Visit the web site to start your application for discharge on line at


Income-Driven Repayment Plans:


Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA):



If you are looking for a form not located on this page, please contact your student loan servicer.